*Sometimes I wish I weren't so smart, so intuitive. Wish I were stupid, naive, ignorant..just sometimes... Me

*It would be so nice if somethings made sense for a change-Alice; Alice in Wonderland

*Shut the front door.... Oreo

*Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind-Dr. Seuss

*If you think it's about you, it probably is even if I didn't mean it to be... Me

*When there's an elephant in the room introduce him- Randy Pausch

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Apology

I did a very stupid thing last night. I hurt a very, very good friend.  I know she's reading, and I know she'll say it's OK, and she did when I apologized in person this morning. But, really it wasn't OK, and I still feel awful about it. I don't know if my apologizing on here is selfish, since it's a way to make me feel better, but I just feel it needs to be said again, and to be honest, it really isn't making me feel much better. 
So, to M, I am very sorry for what I did, or more importantly what I didn't do.  I have no excuses, and again I'm not going to try and make any up.  I love you, and I am sorry. I wish I could do last night all over again. I can't, so I can just do  better, or try harder next time.  I am sorry. 

And for what we talked about..  I know.. I know... I owe you big time!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment