*Sometimes I wish I weren't so smart, so intuitive. Wish I were stupid, naive, ignorant..just sometimes... Me

*It would be so nice if somethings made sense for a change-Alice; Alice in Wonderland

*Shut the front door.... Oreo

*Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind-Dr. Seuss

*If you think it's about you, it probably is even if I didn't mean it to be... Me

*When there's an elephant in the room introduce him- Randy Pausch

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Caution..

hmm.. OK, so I just realized putting all this stuff out there in cyberspace, and letting many people that know me read it.. may or may not be a good thing.
So, here's what I'm asking.. if you see me at the pool, at the preschool, at the supermarket don't judge me, or runaway from me.. I'm harmless. And, a little secret... i was always like this....
Dont unfriend me on FB unless you really want to.
If you only want to laugh, STOP reading, I'm not always funny, or happy.
If you want to know me, the real me keep following.
I guess if you decide you don't like me that's ok too....
*i'll more than likely still like you*   maybe just one taylor swiftish blog about you... just one....

No comments:

Post a Comment