*Sometimes I wish I weren't so smart, so intuitive. Wish I were stupid, naive, ignorant..just sometimes... Me

*It would be so nice if somethings made sense for a change-Alice; Alice in Wonderland

*Shut the front door.... Oreo

*Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind-Dr. Seuss

*If you think it's about you, it probably is even if I didn't mean it to be... Me

*When there's an elephant in the room introduce him- Randy Pausch

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Come 'n ride the train..

I have this thing about music. I don't think I'm the only one by far. I think I'm just the only one silly enough to write about.
Music has always been there for me. It can evoke a feeling in me that I hadn't had in awhile, one that I've missed, one that I didn't even know I had.  Certain songs if I hear them at certain times I  run to shut them off!  Like someone running to catch a train for a job interview. Sometimes if I really want to hear one I'll run that fast as well. Crazy, I know.
I have particular songs that remind me of someone, or sometime that really bring up thoughts.. not that this is an all too hard task.Some...

*My Wish by Rascal Flatts,  this one I dedicate to my boys, and at certain points in their lives I'd like to play it for them, maybe even dance with them to it if they'll allow me that special day.
*Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum    that's my business
*Africa by Toto  to my whole 7th grade class especially a good friend, Marie, her and I used to listen to that song over, and over at her house.
*Iridescent  by Linkin Park to myself
too many to me to list
*Come'n Ride It The Train by Quad City Dj's  OMG  my girlfriend's bachelorette party umm I know one gf who is reading this right now and will start pullin on the train cord as soon as she reads it.. what an awesome time,,, now that I think about it maybe not one I should be telling about..
*any and all John Denver reminds me of my parents, long car rides with them and my brothers
*How Much is That Doggie in The Window.. ok , i know not on the radio, but I hear it in my head a lot, and only in my grandmother's accent, she used to sing it in the car when I was a little girl
*West Side Story  any song.. reminds me of 7th grade..
You get the idea.  Music. Very important in my life..
I really don't know the purpose of this post, oh well, just felt like it...


No comments:

Post a Comment