*Sometimes I wish I weren't so smart, so intuitive. Wish I were stupid, naive, ignorant..just sometimes... Me

*It would be so nice if somethings made sense for a change-Alice; Alice in Wonderland

*Shut the front door.... Oreo

*Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind-Dr. Seuss

*If you think it's about you, it probably is even if I didn't mean it to be... Me

*When there's an elephant in the room introduce him- Randy Pausch

Monday, August 8, 2011

Squiggly Lines

Already I feel like quitting this blog. That's the odd thing about me, I get involved with something, and then soon on I feel like quitting. As a side note, I do that with lots of things even people, hey, I'm a work in progress.
Anyway, I don't feel like writing today. I always write, I have papers, and notebooks full of quotes from movies, books, songs, TV shows ..etc. The only thing keeping me writing is because so many friends are reading, and wow, I feel so good from the things you've been telling me. Never thought so many people would think I had anything of "worthiness" to say, so thank you.
But, I don't feel like writing today. I jot things down, I take notes, I write letters, even text (which nowadays is writing). If you haven't figured it out I write a lot, all the time. But I don't feel like writing today.
I don't feel organized today. I'm not an organized person, I'm more like an organized mess, my closets, drawers, thoughts, relationships.. organized mess, that's me.  I ramble, but I don't feel like writing today.
I even doodle, I always doodle, my 13 year old laughs, "what the heck is that?" , "ummm, a doodle??"   "mom, you're drawing hearts.. "  , "yes, I'm drawing hearts, go away."
Even my doodles aren't organized.. but do doodles really have to be organized?? Does it matter if you draw a heart while screaming at your son to go away?  or a puppy when you're allergic to them??  I guess it really doesn't matter. What does that mean though? If you're hating someone or something and you're drawing hearts??  Hmmm.. something to think about, a freudian thought maybe? I don't know..
Today, I just  don't feel like writing, I don't feel like much of anything, maybe doodling, maybe just some squiggly lines...
Yeah, squiggly lines.... that's today,  a squiggly line kinda day..

happy squiggling...

No comments:

Post a Comment