*Sometimes I wish I weren't so smart, so intuitive. Wish I were stupid, naive, ignorant..just sometimes... Me

*It would be so nice if somethings made sense for a change-Alice; Alice in Wonderland

*Shut the front door.... Oreo

*Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind-Dr. Seuss

*If you think it's about you, it probably is even if I didn't mean it to be... Me

*When there's an elephant in the room introduce him- Randy Pausch

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Not about you..

OK, so it seems some people are thinking everything I write is about them. I have a lot of situations, relationships, friends, and such.. a lot of it is the same. I also have friends in situations, and relationships, and when they ask me my opinion, or advice I start to think about myself, and my situations. This too can lead to a post, a blog whatever.. it doesn't mean it's my current situation.. I look at my relationships with friends a lot like I do my relationships with guys. In other words I get sad over girlfriend relationships as well as boy  relationships.  Please take heed with what you read.  I write about a lot. Not all of it is necessarily about you even if you can relate.  Sometimes I say yes to things when I should say no, and I feel the need to say that ( ugghh ) my last post was just about that. About a situation I got myself into by being a yes girl (no, not that kind of yes girl) and I really need to take myself out of it.  Phew, ok, I feel better. I hope the person that asked me about the post reads this post and understands it was not meant for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment