*Sometimes I wish I weren't so smart, so intuitive. Wish I were stupid, naive, ignorant..just sometimes... Me

*It would be so nice if somethings made sense for a change-Alice; Alice in Wonderland

*Shut the front door.... Oreo

*Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind-Dr. Seuss

*If you think it's about you, it probably is even if I didn't mean it to be... Me

*When there's an elephant in the room introduce him- Randy Pausch

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm not Tigger today

"Good morning, Eeyore," said Pooh.
"Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily. "If it is a good morning, which I doubt," said he.
"Why, what's the matter?"
"Nothing, Pooh Bear, nothing. We can't all, and some of us don't. That's all there is to it."
"Can't all what?" said Pooh, rubbing his nose.
"Gaiety. Song-and-dance. Here we go round the mulberry bush."
Winnie the Pooh



I'm not always an Eeyore, I'm not. really. If you know me you know that's true. But days like today, I get him, I feel like him. I kinda like him, I kinda like him a lot. He's honest. If he doesn't want to smile he doesn't. Why do you have to smile, and be all peppy pants if you don't feel like it anyway? Why can't you sometimes be a debbie downer, a louie loser, a sappy mcsappy pants? Ok don't ask where these words are coming from , I must've heard them somewhere. Funny when my fingers hit the keyboard.. it's like a purge, a big long purge..
Anyway... I don't want to smile today. I did though. I actually laughed at something really stupid. It felt good for the minute, now I'm back to Eeyore. Why can't that be OK? I mean it's not really ok with me,but that's my problem.  Why can't it be OK with other people??  I mean I'm not asking anyone to come into my Eeyore dom  with me.. as a matter of fact I prefer you didn't I like being Eeyore ish alone.  
I often wonder if everyone who is smiling is smiling because they want to be smiling or because the rest of us want them to smile.  Well, I think smiling today is stupid. I don't want to smile, and seriously I don't care who disagrees with me.
I'm almost sure not everyone is smiling, and good for you!  Be strong, don't smile!  Be in a crappy, blackhole day today, listen to sad songs, cry, watch sad movies, cry some more, hit something, not something woosie like a pillow, hit a wall, lay in bed, for goodness sakes frown.. good for you!   
I know someone who smiles all the time, he's like the damn cheshire cat. That cannot be normal.. really?  I am more leary of those people than the ones that can just say life sucks sometimes. Positivity is great, but really all the time? Puke!  and might I add ...bo ..ring....Don't get me wrong I don't mean all the time, but sometimes it's really really ok to be a negative nellie. It is.
Today my life sucks, and now the purge...
1. i have nothing to eat in this house, not even a pop tart that I like
2. it's raining, yay for the grass, crap for me
3.i miss someone
4.i forgot to feed Scott 
5.i'm alone,which is ok, but sucks even for an Eeyore today
6.today's my brother's bday,and i forgot to call, gotta fix that one later
7.taylor swift; i am more than certain a specific Chef is laughing his ass off at me today.. 
8.i left my bathing suit on the deck
9.woke up too early, fell asleep too late
10.i miss someone
11.i sound like a loser, im not!
12.i tripped going up the stairs
13. i cut myself shaving, yes M again!!
14.i dropped my peanut butter and jelly,jelly side down
15. i have no more freakin bread
16.my shins.. see last post
17.heart breakinggggg
18.the weekend isn't over yet
19.the weekend is almost over


purge.. done.

No comments:

Post a Comment