*Sometimes I wish I weren't so smart, so intuitive. Wish I were stupid, naive, ignorant..just sometimes... Me

*It would be so nice if somethings made sense for a change-Alice; Alice in Wonderland

*Shut the front door.... Oreo

*Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind-Dr. Seuss

*If you think it's about you, it probably is even if I didn't mean it to be... Me

*When there's an elephant in the room introduce him- Randy Pausch

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm happy you exist..

Sometimes I find it very hard to smile, even harder to laugh. If I find something that makes me feel good or smile, genuinely smile.. I stick with it.

I found this awesome blog.. Operation Nice.. I know, I get all sappy and emotional at times, but this really made me feel good.  I'm really trying to find ways to make myself feel better, encourage my boys to be nicer people to each other and everyone around.

SO, I'm going to try something new, inbetween all of the cutting of patterns I have to get done for work. I am going to get involved a little bit in Operation Nice.  Here's how..

I am going to start leaving little notes of kindness all over, public bathrooms, supermarkets maybe near the cereal, parks, benches, cars, wherever I go at least one note. I am also going to try and involve my boys in this.. maybe I'll get lucky and at least get one out of three involved. 
I think it would be nice to find a note somewhere that said.. I 'm happy you exist.. or you're beautiful.. I think there are a lot of people going through a lot of stuff just looking for an extra smile..

I'll let you know how it goes .. till then...     SMILE 

No comments:

Post a Comment